Audio & Ebook Display 550

Discuss and share information pertaining to digital books in all its various forms: Audio Books, Ebooks, Listening and Reading Devices, Authors and Narrators News and Deals, Freebies and Much more. Register now and stay in touch with all the latest news and events in this our digital age.

Audible Best Sellers | Browse Audiobooks | New Releases | New York Times Best Sellers

Thread: Titles

Default Titles

Hi
    I'm looking for a wider range of titles than I'm finding in the libraries that I know. I would really like some 20th century European authors in translation but can only find absolute classics, best sellers etc..
    Does anybody know where I can find a bit of more variety than Audible.co.uk and major book stores?

thanks

Default Re: Titles

Can you provide a few examples of what you are looking for? I'd be happy to do a little research, but it would help me to have a few titles to work with.
    The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Default Re: Titles

You could have a look at some of the audiobook publisher sites, especially the american companies eg blackstone, tantor. I know Bolinda has a lot of older (and newer) australian audiobooks that are not available at audible. This may mean buying in CD format rather than downloading.